Buying and Selling a Property
Even if you have bought or sold a house before, the process can be highly stressful and overwhelming. Therefore, seeking advice from the specialist conveyancing solicitors and chartered legal executives at Bowsers Solicitors is vital.
Our team has a wealth of experience in selling and buying leasehold and freehold properties in March, Wisbech and across Cambridgeshire, Lincolnshire and Norfolk.
Conveyancing Solicitors Near Me
As part of our property-related service offering, we can assist clients with:
- Sale and Purchase of Freehold and Leasehold Properties.
- First-time property transactions.
- Remortgage, Equity Release and Transfer of Equity.
- Landlord and Tenant.
- Lease Extensions.
- Development Land.
In addition, we are proud to be accredited by The Law Society’s Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS). CQS is a recognised quality standard for residential conveyancing practices. As part of this scheme, Bowsers Solicitors show that they:
- Have the expertise to deliver quality residential conveyancing advice.
- Use standardised processes to recognise and reduce risks.
- Educate clients about what to expect when paying for conveyancing advice.
If you are looking for property law advice, please contact our experienced conveyancing solicitors and chartered legal executives today on 01945 583194 (Wisbech) or 01354 652606 (March), or email email@example.com. Alternatively, you can fill in our contact form.
Wisbech and March Solicitors
Bowsers Solicitors are local solicitors for the local community. While purchasing or selling a property, one needs to consider multiple factors that may not be apparent initially. It is advisable to consult with your solicitor regarding updating your Will or creating cohabitation, prenuptial, or post-nuptial agreements to ensure that your legal documentation is up to date and accurately reflects your current living situation.
To speak to one of our friendly yet professional conveyancing solicitors or chartered legal executives today, please call 01945 583194 (Wisbech) or 01354 652606 (March), or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can fill in our contact form.
Property Lawyer Cambridgeshire
Our extensive experience allows us to always act in your best interests. We will not take any risks that could lead to any serious repercussions.
As with any legal process, you will want to know exactly what to expect. Therefore, we have written an overview of how we assist our clients:
- Your conveyancer will explain the process to you, including what to expect and the fees that you will incur.
- They will assist you in completing the relevant documents that you will need to provide. This should be done efficiently to prevent delays.
- Throughout the process, we will provide updates including any changes to the status of your transaction.
- We will also frequently communicate with the other party’s conveyancer.
- Finally, we will do all we can to resolve any outstanding legal issues.
Offering competitive and attainable prices for all our services, including conveyancing, is important to us. Please click here to view a full breakdown of our fees.