Personal Law Solicitors
Bowsers Solicitors offer practical, uncomplicated advice, guidance and support. We are the firm you can trust when you need us most. Whether you are looking to buy or sell a property, create or amend your Will or are faced with a family matter, we have the necessary resources and experienced staff to support you.
Services for You in Cambridgeshire
With offices in Wisbech and March, our lawyers are specialists in their specific areas of law, enabling us to offer professional and personalised services to all clients across Fenland.
Furthermore, we are proud to hold both Lexcel, The Law Society’s legal practice quality mark for client care, compliance and practice management, and The Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS), awarded to recognised firms for having met a quality standard for residential conveyancing practices.
If you are looking for personal law advice, please contact our experienced solicitors or chartered legal executives today on 01945 583194 (Wisbech) or 01354 652606 (March), or email email@example.com. Alternatively, you can fill in our contact form.
Solicitors for Families and Individuals
Bowsers Solicitors has a strong reputation for advising families and individuals in and around March and Wisbech, Cambridgeshire, Lincolnshire and Norfolk. The services that we provide cover many legal disciplines, including:
- Residential Conveyancing– including buying and selling, buy to let, remortgage, equity release and transfer of equity, landlord and tenant, lease extensions and development land.
- Employment Law for Employees– including unfair dismissal, redundancies, discrimination and settlement agreements.
- Family Law– including divorce, financial arrangements, cohabitation and unmarried rights agreements, child law, pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements, separation agreements and civil partnership dissolution.
- Civil Litigation– including inheritance and trust disputes, property litigation, debt recovery and landlord and tenant disputes.
- Private Client– including Will writing, living Wills, statutory Wills, probate, Lasting Powers of Attorney, Court of Protection and deputyship, estate planning and trusts.
We are confident that no matter your circumstances, we have the facility to provide a high-quality and bespoke service, helping you achieve the outcome you want and deserve.
March and Wisbech Solicitors
Bowsers Solicitors are local solicitors for the local community.
To speak to one of our friendly yet professional solicitors or chartered legal executives today, please call 01945 583194 (Wisbech) or 01354 652606 (March), or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can fill in our contact form.